*** FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING! ***
Livinlite.net is proud to announce that we are the first Thetford authorized online retailer of the Sani-Con Turbo line of macerator products. What is the Sani-Con Turbo and is it right for you? The Sani-Con is a revolution in mobile sanitation and evacuation. The Sani-Con Turbo line of products have come pre-installed on high end Class A Motor coaches for years but now that same technology is available as a customer installed solution.
Why Sani-Con Turbo?
- Easier Dumping: Makes the least-enjoyable aspect of RV use quicker and easier
- Improved Sanitation: No connections to make or break mean fewer spills and no getting your hands dirty
- Convenience & Flexibility: Enables dumping uphill 9’ or up to 100’ horizontally
- Time Saving: Drains nearly as fast as gravity, without set-up or clean-up time
- Integrated Grey Water Bypass: The first ever, pump-integrated, grey water bypass system means you can leave your grey water valve open even when the Sani-Con Turbo pump is not enabled for residential like performance.
Sani-Con 600s - Is This the Right Model & Where do I Install It?
The system is designed for most Class A and many Super C motorhomes. The storage bay on these RVs has the ideal height, with enough clearance for installing the pump and attaching the sewer inlet hose to the outlet. If you have an existing enclosed wet bay service areas like the one pictured below (common in Class A and Super C motorhomes) then the Sani-Con 600s is right for you. If you have a different setup, don't worry, there is likely a model for you, but email us for ordering information at email@example.com or start a chat in the bottom right corner and we will point you in the right direction.
Sani-Con® Turbo 600 relies on a 1/2-hp pump for evacuating waste from the tanks. The pump can be connected to the generator or a 12 V battery, and it's controlled by a switch box assembly.
How does it work?
Turbo 600S is an easy-to-use system. Once permanent connections have been made, Sani-Con® Turbo 600 is fully operational and ready to evacuate waste.
Step 1: Remove the cap and connect the nozzle to the dumping station
Step 2: Open the black water valve
Step 3: Turn on the macerating pump
Step 4: When the black water tank is empty, the pump will start sounding different
Step 5: Turn off the pump and close the black water tank valve
Step 6: Empty the grey water tank to give the whole system a rinse
Step 7: Disconnect the nozzle, replace the cap and return the Sani-Con® Turbo in the storage compartment
Our Installation & First Impressions - Detailed Video (Full Article)