*** FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING! ***
Livinlite.net is proud to announce that we are the first Thetford authorized online retailer of the Sani-Con Turbo line of macerator products. What is the Sani-Con Turbo and is it right for you? The Sani-Con is a revolution in mobile sanitation and evacuation. The Sani-Con Turbo line of products have come pre-installed on high end Class A Motor coaches for years but now that same technology is available as a customer installed solution.
Why Sani-Con Turbo?
- Easier Dumping: Makes the least-enjoyable aspect of RV use quicker and easier
- Improved Sanitation: No connections to make or break mean fewer spills and no getting your hands dirty
- Convenience & Flexibility: Enables dumping uphill 9’ or up to 100’ horizontally
- Time Saving: Drains nearly as fast as gravity, without set-up or clean-up time
- Integrated Grey Water Bypass: The first ever, pump-integrated, grey water bypass system means you can leave your grey water valve open even when the Sani-Con Turbo pump is not enabled for residential like performance.
Sani-Con 400s - Is This the Right Model & Where do I Install It?
Sani-Con® Turbo 400S is a bayonet mount waste evacuation system. The compact size of the pump allows for a permanent installation without cutting the sewer outlet of the RV. Packing the same powerful macerating pump, a 21' extendable hose and a versatile nozzle that fits six dump station inlet sizes, Sani-Con® Turbo 400S makes waste dumping look easy. With a pump permanently installed on the sewer outlet and hose and nozzle that can be stored in a compartment or in the optional storage box, space will no longer be an issue.
How does it work?
To evacuate waste from holding tanks:
- Step 1: Remove the cap and connect the nozzle to the dumping station
- Step 2: Open the black water valve
- Step 3: Turn on the macerating pump
- Step 4: When the black water tank is empty the pump will start sounding different
- Step 5: Turn off the pump and close the black water tank valve
- Step 6: Empty the gray tank to rinse the system
- Step 7: Disconnect the nozzle, replace the cap and return the Sani-Con® Turbo in the compartment or storage bay.
- Sani-Con® Turbo 400S - with OT (over-temperature) protected pump
- Hose and nozzle assembly with nozzle caps
- Hanger strap
- Fuse holder
- 35 AMP fuse
- Switch box assembly
- Electrical connectors (2)
- Pipe hanger
- 1/4" Bolt and nut
Installation & First Impressions - Detailed Video (Sani-Con 600s) (Full Article)