- Easier Dumping: Makes the least-enjoyable aspect of RV use quicker and easier
- Improved Sanitation: No connections to make or break mean fewer spills and no getting your hands dirty
- Convenience & Flexibility: Enables dumping uphill 9’ or up to 100’ horizontally
- Time Saving: Drains nearly as fast as gravity, without set-up or clean-up time
- Integrated Grey Water Bypass: The first ever, pump-integrated, grey water bypass system means you can leave your grey water valve open even when the Sani-Con Turbo pump is not enabled for residential like performance.
Sani-Con 300s - Is This the Right Model & Where do I Install It?
The system is designed for ultra portability and flexibility when a permanent installation isn't desired. The Sani-Con Turbo 300 is a portable macerator solution that can be fitted to any RV quickly and easily using the standard bayonet fitting found on just about every RV made today. Add 12v power from a portable battery, close vehicle or using a wire to the coach batteries and your up and running.
Sani-Con® Turbo 300 is designed to work on all RV types, but will be especially useful on travel trailers where a permanent installation on the sewer outlet is not possible.
Campers in this category have sewer outlets mounted under the body but have no room for a permanent installation of the macerating pump. The "Tank Buddy" comes with its own handy storage box, allowing users to safely store it after use.
If you are looking for a more permanent setup for a single RV, don't worry, there is likely a model for you, email us for ordering information at email@example.com or start a chat in the bottom right corner and we will point you in the right direction based on your setup.