For our more advanced users, the Pepwave MAX Br1 ENT LTE-A offers a lot of features sought after by IT pros and power users looking to hit the road. The Pepwave MAX Br1 ENT LTE-A has Peplink's latest and most compatible LTE-Advanced Cellular Modem making it a great choice for Verizon, T-Mobile, AT&T and Sprint customers. It also supports a number of Canadian carriers as well. Pepwave MAX Br1 ENT LTE-A also has a USB port, allowing users to tether a second cellular hotspot for more advanced "dual carrier" use. With Peplink's proprietary cellular load balancing and outbound traffic profile management options, you can control exactly how your setup using multiple cellular connections.
Most advanced users prefer to keep their wireless separate, which is why the Pepwave MAX Br1 ENT LTE-A does not have integrated wireless. It does however have a built in wireless controller allowing it to pair perfectly with the Pepwave Mini AP One AC wireless controller. With external wifi support, you can place your access points exactly where you need them and even hook up multiple access points if necessary for high demand applications. The Pepwave MAX Br1 ENT LTE-A supports Power over Ethernet (PoE) allowing you to supply power to remote devices and wireless access points located in remote areas using the optional PoE Power Supply.
What's In the Box?
All hardware and accessories are included to get started with your Pepwave MAX BR1, including two 4G LTE antennas, a GPS antenna and a 12-volt AC power supply. You can also ditch the power supply and run 12v cables directly into the ENT for efficient non-inverter installation.
- Internet Connections Supported: 1 Embedded 3G/LTE, 1 Wired WAN, 1 USB
- Networks Supported for Embedded Modem: 4G LTE: (B2/1900, B4/AWS (XLTE), B5/850, B13/700, B17/700, B25/1900), WCDMA/HSDPA/HSUPA/HSPA+/DC-HSPA+ (B1/2100, B2/1900, B4/AWS, B5/850, B8/900), EV-DO Rev.A (BC0/800, BC1/1900, BC10/800)
- WiFi Standard: No built-in WiFi. Add an access point (like the AP One AC Mini) if WiFi is needed.
- WiFi Range: N/A
- Ethernet ports: 2 GbE LAN + 1 GbE WAN (WAN port can be configured as a third LAN if desired)
- Power Supply: AC Adapter included, POE Compatible Adapter Sold Separately
- Size: 5.8" x 5.0" x 1.6"