DISCONTINUED VERSION. The Pepwave MAX BR1 Classic has been refreshed for 2019 and now has a LTE-A Modem. The new unit is available here.
Peplink's classic mobile router that changed the mobile router industry back in 2015 by introducing the first generally available carrier agnostic cellular modem capable of supporting multiple carriers including Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint. The classic remains available for a limited time as Peplink begins transitioning to their new CAT6 LTE-Advanced Modems that are offered in a variety of flavors Including the Max BR1 MK2 and the Max Mini. The Max Classic still does provide some feature benefits including access to legacy 3G networks as outlined below. If you have questions email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or start a facebook chat below!
All hardware and accessories are included to get started with your Pepwave MAX BR1, including two 4G LTE antennas, a Wi-Fi antenna, a GPS antenna and a 12-volt AC power supply.
Setup & Training Services
Livinlite.net offers setup and training services with all of our Pepwave products. Upon arrival, our team will help you get the unit online and then remotely configure all of your settings so that you can begin using the internet. We will update the device firmware, setup your wifi and wifi passwords, verify the unit is functioning properly on cellular networks and provide you with remote access to your new Pepwave through our Cloud Management Portal. Our team will then schedule a web based training and Q & A session to answer any questions or concerns you have about your device and teach you how to get the most out of your new Pepwave device. All trainings are recorded so that you can reference back to your live call at any time and we are always available to answer additional questions should they come up. Installation Setup & Training is available as a discounted option above at checkout, or available for purchase after the fact here.
- Internet Connections Supported: 1 Embedded 3G/4G, 1 Wired WAN, WiFi as WAN*
- Networks Supported for Embedded Modem: 4G LTE (B2/1900, B4/AWS, B5/850, B13/700, B17/700, B25/1900); WCDMA/HSDPA/HSUPA/HSPA+/DC-HSPA+ (B1/2100, B2/1900, B4/AWS, B5/850, B8/900); EV-DO Rev.A (BC0/800, BC1/1900, BC10/800) - this includes AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, Telcel, and many more 3G, HSPA+, and LTE providers in Canada and South America
- WiFi Standard: 2.4GHz 802.11 B, G, & N
- WiFi Range: 250-300' through walls, much greater unobstructed (variable depending on interference from other electronics and physical interference such as walls and ceilings)
- Ethernet ports: 2 LAN + 1 WAN (WAN port can be configured as a third LAN if desired)
- Power Supply: AC Adapter included
- Size: 5.8" x 5.0" x 1.6"