Peplink's classic mobile router that changed the mobile router industry back in 2015 by introducing the first generally available carrier agnostic cellular modem capable of supporting multiple carriers including Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint. The classic remains available for a limited time as Peplink begins transitioning to their new CAT6 LTE-Advanced Modems that are offered in a variety of flavors Including the Max BR1 MK2 and the Max Mini. The Max Classic still does provide some feature benefits including access to legacy 3G networks as outlined below. If you have questions email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or start a facebook chat below!
All hardware and accessories are included to get started with your Pepwave MAX BR1, including two 4G LTE antennas, a Wi-Fi antenna, a GPS antenna and a 12-volt AC power supply.
- Internet Connections Supported: 1 Embedded 3G/4G, 1 Wired WAN, WiFi as WAN*
- Networks Supported for Embedded Modem: 4G LTE (B2/1900, B4/AWS, B5/850, B13/700, B17/700, B25/1900); WCDMA/HSDPA/HSUPA/HSPA+/DC-HSPA+ (B1/2100, B2/1900, B4/AWS, B5/850, B8/900); EV-DO Rev.A (BC0/800, BC1/1900, BC10/800) - this includes AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, Telcel, and many more 3G, HSPA+, and LTE providers in Canada and South America
- WiFi Standard: 2.4GHz 802.11 B, G, & N
- WiFi Range: 250-300' through walls, much greater unobstructed (variable depending on interference from other electronics and physical interference such as walls and ceilings)
- Ethernet ports: 2 LAN + 1 WAN (WAN port can be configured as a third LAN if desired)
- Power Supply: AC Adapter included
- Size: 5.8" x 5.0" x 1.6"