Our 2019 best selling mobile router and 5-in-1 mobile roof antenna bundled together for no hassle internet access while traveling on the road. This bundle is an excellent fit for those who want a blend of exceptional functionality and value when hitting the road. The Peplink Pepwave Max BR1 MK2 LTE-Advanced Cellular & WiFi Router offers advanced features and rock-solid reliability. Pairing the Pepwave MK2 with our Poynting 5-in-1 Roof antenna provides you with a central internet command center capable of using Cellular & Campground WiFi or a combination of the two while allowing you to receive more powerful cellular & WiFi signals from the included rooftop antenna. This translates to one of our most reliable and trouble-free internet solutions for those who don't want to spend time fussing with their connections.
The Pepwave Mk2 will broadcast a private wifi network in and around your RV that only you and your family will have access to while also broadcasting a guest network for those you wish to provide internet access to. With Dual sim card slots you can load your Pepwave MK2 with Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint or International SIM cards and switch between carriers at a tap of a button using the easy to use iOS or Android applications which are included with your purchase. What's more, the bundle includes GPS functionality allowing you to securely track and monitor your RV via the secure cloud Incontrol Portal. Setup and installation assistance and training is available as well. Our team of experts will pre-program your device with the settings of your choosing then provide you a live web-based training to review how everything works and answer any questions.
** September 2019 Verizon Data Plan Availability ** Note our Verizon Referral Data Plans are currently on back order. Please check the Verizon Referral Data Plan page for more information. If you choose Verizon at checkout here you will be placed on our waiting list and will immediately receive a sim card with your order but your line will be activated in the order it was received. Check the Verizon Referral Data Plans page for additional details on approximate time for line activations. You can also order an AT&T Referral plan line now and request to be upgraded to Verizon when available. This will allow you to have unlimited data immediately but keep your spot on the waiting list for the Verizon lines when they become available.
The Basics/How it Works
The Peplink MK2 Bundle is a complete mobile internet solution for travelers who are looking to use Cellular data as their primary mode of staying connected. The MK2 has two sim slots allowing you to load this router with multiple sim cards from multiple carriers allowing you to select which sim/carrier is in use by the modem. The signal from your cellular connection is then re-broadcasted wirelessly inside your coach or travel trailer using the units high powered 802.11ac/a/n and 802.11b/g/n 2x2 MIMO WiFi antennas. You get powerful 2ghz (long-range) and 5ghz (high speed) wireless connectivity while also getting wired ethernet ports for your most demanding devices like VOIP phones or desktop computer/workstations.
You can also utilize the MK2 LTE-A's Wifi-As-Wan functionality to connect to campground wifi in addition to utilizing the cellular modem. With the included roof antenna, campground WiFi that was previously slow or unusable may work much better as often problems with wifi are related to a lack of signal strength to the campground wireless. For the advanced user, you can load-balance multiple connections (advanced feature) allowing you to utilize Campground WiFi and cellular connections simultaneously. Truly an industrial-grade, mobile workhorse for the serious travel enthusiast.
The units highly customizable web interface supports a variety of advanced routing features and will satisfy the needs of power users while being extremely easy to use for the nontechnical as well. The unit accepts 12v inputs (bare wire screw-down terminals) or you can use the included AC adapter for 110v installation.
What's In the Box?
- Pepwave Max Br1 MK2 CAT-6 LTE-Advanced Mobile Router, Router AC Power Supply, & Stubby 2db Gain Antennas for Portable Use. Additional Router Specifications
- Poynting 5-in-1 Roof Mountable Antenna with down or rear cable exit options and 6.8FT of included cable for installation flexibility. Antenna includes 2x cellular antennas, 2x 2.4ghz/5.8ghz WiFi antennas and a GPS antenna. Magnetic mount options are also available as well as a 3 meter cable extension option above. Additional Antenna Specifications
- Fused DC Power Cable allowing you to hook up the bundle directly to 12v power without the need for an inverter or shore power
- RP-SMA to SMA Adapters to adapt your roof antenna's WiFI cables to the Pepwave Mobile Router
Data Plan Options
If you don't already have your hands on a true unlimited data plan with no throttling, data caps or network management consider data plans offered through our data referral program. As part of your referral purchase we will include a sim card pre-activated with 30 days of true unlimited service for you to try and introduce you to a data partner we've vetted and trust who will provide you with data access on a month to month basis without any contracts or hassle.All plans have no-throttling, no data caps and no network management. Monthly payments made through paypal.com and you can cancel at anytime and we offer a 15 day money back guarantee on all data plans. There are 3 primary data plans available through our referral program and additional information and pricing details can be found below.
- AT&T Domestic Unlimited Referral Plan - $60.00, first month, $120.00 per month thereafter. Plan Details
- Verizon Domestic Unlimited Data Referral Plan $99.00 first month, $150.00 per month thereafter. Plan Details
- Verizon & AT&T Domestic Combo Plan (two data plans) $149.00 first month, $250.00 per month thereafter. Plan Details
Setup & Training Services
Livinlite.net offers setup and training services with all of our Pepwave products. Upon arrival, our team will help you get the unit online and then remotely configure all of your settings so that you can begin using the internet. We will update the device firmware, setup your wifi and wifi passwords, verify the unit is functioning properly on cellular networks and provide you with remote access to your new Pepwave through our Cloud Management Portal. Our team will then schedule a web based training and Q & A session to answer any questions or concerns you have about your device and teach you how to get the most out of your new Pepwave device. All trainings are recorded so that you can reference back to your live call at any time and we are always available to answer additional questions should they come up. Installation Setup & Training is available as a discounted option above at checkout, or available for purchase after the fact here.
- Internet Connections Supported: 1 Embedded LTE, 1 Wired WAN, WiFi as WAN
- Networks Supported for Embedded Modem: 4G LTE (B1/2100, B2/1900, B3/1800, B4/AWS, B5/850, B7/2600, B8/900GSM , B12/17 700a, B13/700c, B20/800DD, B25/1900+, B26/850+, B29/700d, B30/2300WCS, B41/TD 2500); WCDMA/HSPA+/DC-HSPA+ (B1/2100, B2/1900, B3/1800, B4/AWS, B5/850, B8/900) This will not work on Verizon and Sprint 3g.
- WiFi Standard: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac 2x2 MIMO
- WiFi Range: 250-300' through walls, much greater unobstructed (variable depending on interference from other electronics and physical interference such as walls and ceilings)
- Ethernet Ports: 1 x 10/100/1000 LAN + 1 x 10/100/1000 WAN (WAN port can be configured as a second LAN if desired)
- Power Supply: AC Adapter included
- Size: 5.8" x 5.0" x 1.6"